Caravan Repair Centre

RWC & Gas Certificates

Road Worthy Certificates

If you are registering your vehicle from another state, transferring ownership, or reregistering an unregistered vehicle, you will need to get your vehicle inspected and obtain a RWC. This includes caravans with an aggregate trailer mass (ATM) between 750kg and 3,500kg.

An inspection will include an assessment of the safety standards of the following items

  • Tyres / Wheels
  • Brakes
  • Identification / Vin Plate
  • Suspension
  • Body Rust Or Damage
  • Modifications
  • Tow Hitch / Coupling
  • Lights / Electrics

The team at Caravan Repair Centre is trained and authorised to issue your next Caravan Road Worthy Certificate.

All you neelights/electrics
d to do is book in, and we take care of the rest from there. Once we perform the inspection, and your vehicle passes, you just need to take the paperwork to Queensland Transport.

Caravan on dirt road
Gas bottles

Gas Certificates

In addition to a RWC, some caravans will require a gas certificate. If your caravan has a permanently fixed gas supply, like from a fridge, cooktop or hot water system, you will need to obtain a gas certificate.

Caravan Repair Centre is able to conduct any inspections, and supply you with your gas certificates.

When you have any gas system installed, you should be supplied with a vehicle inspection certificate, that certifies that the installation complies with all of the relevant legislation and meets all safety requirements.

When you have an installation or conversion completed by us, we will supply you with this certificate, as well as the relevant plates to certify the safety of the systems in your vehicle.

Caravan Repair Centre is a Queensland Approved Transport Inspection Station. You can trust us to service your caravan and ensure the safety of you and your vehicle.

Contact us today on

Need a repair instead of a service?

07 5491 2560